Johannesburg Bed and Breakfast Guest House Accommodation
Ninety North is an up–market guest house offering a welcoming home environment for both business and leisure travelers visiting Randburg Johannesburg.
- Experience warm South African hospitality
- Sumptuous breakfasts
- Extra length beds with high quality cotton percale linen
- 7 Luxuriously large bedrooms with tea and coffee making facilities and DSTV
- Modern living areas entirely dedicated to guests.
- DSTV and DVD player with surround sound in living areas
- Tea and coffee available all day
- Internet connectivity available to keep you in touch with friends, family and work. FREE Satellite or you can select uncapped bundles of time or data through our HotSpot connection.
Relax on the covered patio, cool off in the splash pool and enjoy the wondrous variety of garden birds.
We are within easy reach of:
- Sandton´s and Cresta´s shops
- Coca Cola Dome and Northgate
- All surrounding business districts
- Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site
- Hartebeespoort Dam and Lion Park
- Lion Park
- Lesedi Cultural Village
- Monte Casino
- Bryanston Country Club and golf course
- Sandton Clinic (private hospital)
- Olivedale Clinic (private hospital)
Gymnasiums and spas are close by and the N1 makes it easy to be picked up for a Soweto Tour, to visit the Nelson Mandela Museum and Hector Pietersen Memorial.
There´s Johannesburg city and the original gold mines, Gold Reef City Amusement park and an opportunity to go down a mine.